Compliance Assistance Centers
Compliance Assistance Centers help businesses, colleges and universities, local governments, tribes and federal facilities understand and comply with federal environmental requirements and save money through pollution prevention techniques. The Centers offer easy access to plain-language materials and other resources on environmental compliance through:
- web sites targeted to industry sectors,
- virtual plant tours,
- telephone assistance,
- "ask the expert,"
- email discussion groups and
- State Resource Locators that offer a wide range of topics on environmental compliance information for your state.
Compliance Assistance Centers are sponsored by EPA in partnership with industry, academic institutions, environmental groups and other agencies.
Compliance Assistance Centers sectors:
- Automotive Recycling
- Automotive Service and Repair
- Beneficial Use of Industrial Byproducts
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Colleges and Universities
- Federal Facilities
- Food Processing
- Local Government
- Metal Finishing
- Paints and Coatings
- Printed Wiring Board Manufactures
- Printers’ National Environmental Assistance Center
- Transportation Environmental Resource Center
- Tribal Governments and Indian Country
- US Border & Import/Export Issues
For more information, contact Tracy Back at (202) 564-7076.