The Charter of the National Environmental Justice Advisory Council (NEJAC) states that the advisory committee shall provide independent advice to the Administrator on areas that may include, among other things, “advice about EPA’s progress, quality and adequacy in planning, developing and implementing environmental justice strategies, projects and programs” relating to environment justice.
Information about previous NEJAC meetings is available online:
- Meeting summaries, transcripts, and/or reports from previous NEJAC meetings
Upcoming Public Meetings
NEJAC Public Teleconference
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Public comment: From 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
The primary topics of discussion will be: Refinery Rule, Clean Power Rule, and Title VI.
Pre-registration is required. You can pre-register online.
- Registration closes at 6:00 p.m., Eastern Time on Monday, April 20, 2015
- Deadline for public comment period sign-up, is also 6:00 p.m., Eastern Time on Monday, April 20, 2015
Written comments can also be submitted for the record:
- Written comments received by 6:00 p.m., Eastern Time on Monday, April 20, 2015, will be included in the materials distributed to the NEJAC prior to the teleconference
- Written comments received after that time will be provided to the NEJAC as time allows
- All written comments should be sent to Jasmin Muriel (email@example.com). Read the NEJAC public comment guidelines
NEJAC Public Face-toFace Meeting
May 20-21, 2015
San Diego, CA
The next face-to-face meeting of the NEJAC will be held in San Diego, May 20 and 21, 2015. The meeting will include a public comment period on the evening of May 20. Topic for discussion at this meeting will include goods movement, port, and border issues.
Save the date: NEJAC Public Face-to-Face Meeting
September 9-10, 2015
One Potomac Yard, 2777 South. Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
For Further Information
Questions or correspondence concerning upcoming meetings should be directed to Jasmin Muriel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone at 202-564-4287.
The information, reports and recommendations listed on these pages are the products of the National Environmental Justice Advisory Council, an independent council created under the Federal Advisory Committee Act, to provide independent advice and recommendations on the subject of environmental justice to the EPA Administrator
The information, reports and recommendations found on this site reflect the opinions and views of the independent National Environmental Justice Advisory Council, and not necessarily the views or opinions of the U.S. EPA.