Verify: Engine and Vehicle Compliance System
Verify comprises many different modules - primarily certification systems for all the different industries contributing mobile emissions. For many reasons the deployment of the different modules requires a significant period of time.
- Light Duty Vehicle Greenhouse Gas, Phase I
- Marine Compression Ignition (CI) Certification
- Snowmobile Certification
- Highway Heavy Duty Compression Ignition (CI) Certification
- Highway Heavy Duty Gas Certification
- Summer 2010 - Non-Road Compression Ignition (NRCI) (Nonroad Tier 4) Certification
- Summer 2010 - Non-Road Spark Ignition (NRSI) (Large, Small, Marine, and Evaporative Components) Certification
- Summer 2010 - Update on Common Services for All Industries
- Fall 2008 - LDV Certification, LDV Confirmatory Test, LDV Fuel Economy; and LDV Manufacturer In-Use Verification Program (IUVP)
- Winter 2007 - Light-Duty Vehicle (LDV) Confirmatory Test Decision Information. Receipt of CFEIS files through Central Data Exchange (CDX) and Verify
- Fall 2006 - Locomotive Certification
- Spring 2006 - Heavy-Duty Diesel In-use Testing
- Spring 2006 - Common Services for All Industries, including Manufacturer Information and Collection of Compliance Documents
- Spring 2006 - Motorcycle/All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Certification.