Verify: Engine and Vehicle Compliance System
Friday, August 22, 2014, 5:00 p.m. to
Monday, August 25, 2014,
8:00 a.m. EDT
The Verify system will be shut down for system maintenance.
Monday, September 1, 2014,
The Verify Helpdesk will be closed for the holiday.
We apologize for any inconvenience created.
EPA's engine and vehicle compliance information system, Verify, collects emissions and fuel economy compliance information for all types of engines, vehicles, and equipment used in transportation and other mobile source applications. The Verify information system is used by engine and vehicle manufacturers to report this information to EPA. Read more basic information.
This site describes the Verify information system in general. Manufacturers who need to use Verify to report to EPA must first register with EPA to use the system.
The following page links provide more Verify information.
- Basic Information: Learn more about the purpose of Verify.
- Frequent Questions: Find out answers to questions about Verify, such as: What is the first step manufacturers must complete in order to use the Verify system? and, What must a manufacturer do to be able to submit data to Verify?
- Account Establishment: Read about how to setup a Verify account.
- Manufacturer Code: Learn how to register a company with EPA and acquire a manufacturer code.
- Publications: Read and download Verify related documents and presentations.
- Related Links: Find links to other certification and compliance activities.
- Calendar: See the schedule of system releases and upcoming events.