Human Studies Review Board
Human Studies Review Board
- HSRB Home
- About the HSRB
- Meeting Minutes
- Federal Register Notices
- Protections for Subjects in Human Research: Final Rule
- A to Z Index
- Contact HSRB
- HSRB Orientation Training Program
Ethics Training for Members and Consultants Serving on the HSRB
Rebecca Parkin, Ph.D., MPH
Professorial Lecturer, EOH and Epidemiology & Biostatistics
Milken Institute School of Public Health
The George Washington University
Jewell H. Halanych, M.D., M.Sc.
Internal Medicine Residency Program
Montgomery Regional Campus
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Liza Dawson, Ph.D.
Research Ethics Team Leader
Division of AIDS National Institutes of Allergy & Infectious Diseases
National Institutes of Health
George C.J. Fernandez, Ph.D.
Statistical Training Specialist
SAS Institute, Statistical Training and Technical Services
Kyle L. Galbraith, Ph.D.
Carle Foundation Hospital
Human Subjects Protection
Urbana, IL 61801
Edward Gbur, Jr., Professor
Agricultural Statistics Laboratory
University of Arkansas
Sidney Green, Jr., Ph.D., Fellow, ATS (Retired)
Department of Pharmacology
Howard University College of Medicine
Silver Spring MD 20906
Elizabeth Heitman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Medical Ethics
Center for Biomedical Bioethics and Society
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
John C. Kissel, Ph.D.
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences
School of Public Health
Univerisity of Washington
Randy Maddalena, Ph.D.
Physical Research Scientist
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
William J. Popendorf, Ph.D.
Department of Biology
Utah State University
Kenneth Ramos, M.D., Ph.D., PhamB
Associate Vice President
Precision Health Sciences
Professor of Medicine
Arizona Health Sciences Center
Leonard Ritter, Ph.D., ATS
Professor Emeritus (Toxicology)
School of Environmental Sciences
SES Room 2114-Bovey
University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario N1G2W1
Linda J. Young, Ph.D.
Chief Mathematical Statistician and Director
USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service
Research and Development Division
Fairfax VA 22030
- May 16, 2012 - Short List of Candidates for the EPA Human Studies Review Board (PDF) (3 pp, 48K, About PDF)
- July 19, 2011 - Short List of Candidates for the EPA Human Studies Review Board (PDF) (4 pp, 34K, About PDF)
- June 14, 2011 - FR Notice Request for Nominations of HSRB Members
- May 15, 2010 - Short List of Candidates for the EPA Human Studies Review Board
- March 5, 2010 - Request for Nominations to the EPA Human Studies Review Board
- August 19, 2009 – Short List of Candidates for the EPA Human Studies Review Board
- October 9, 2008 – FR Notice Requesting Nominations of HSRB Members (PDF) (2pp, 71K, About PDF)
- July 24 , 2007 — Short List of Nominees (PDF) (3pp, 37K, About PDF)
- May 24, 2007 — FR Notice Seeking Nominations in the Areas of Human Health Risk Assessment
- May 22, 2007 — Short List of Nominees (PDF) (3pp, 36K, About PDF)
- March 26, 2007 — FR Notice Seeking Nominations in the Area of Biostatistics (PDF) (3pp, 87K, About PDF)
- March 2006 — Short List of Nominees (PDF) (13 pp, 81K, About PDF)
- January 2006 — FR Notice Seeking Nominations of HSRB Members
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.