State and Local Transportation Resources
The State and Local Transportation Resources Center serves as a single point of access for information on a broad range of strategies that can help reduce emissions from cars, trucks and other "mobile sources".
Through the Center, you can:
- Learn critical information on EPA policies, regulations, voluntary programs, and direction on how to adopt and implement these strategies for improving air quality.
- Get current information on the status of transportation conformity determinations in your area.
- Identify tools and models for gauging emission levels and the effectiveness of various reduction strategies.
- Explore useful links to other EPA and related federal, state, and nongovernmental program Web sites, where you can review more detailed information for addressing transportation and stationary sources of pollution.
- Link to more information on funding and other related resources.