Biofuels Compendium - State Information - Wisconsin
[ DISCLAIMER ]
- Approved Systems for Ethanol Blended Motor Fuel Storage and Dispensing (Policy Memorandum)(PDF) (2 pp, 31K, About PDF)
This memorandum from the Wisconsin Department of Commerce defines Wisconsin's policy on equipment compatibility with ethanol blends.
- Ethanol Motor Fuel Storage Overview (PDF) (4 pp, 43K, About PDF)
This fact sheet, developed by the Wisconsin Department of Commerce, provides guidance on equipment compatibility and conversion of USTs for storing ethanol.
- Historical Timeline for Storage Tank Ethanol Compatibility (PDF) (1 pg, 20K, About PDF)
The Wisconsin Department of Commerce's Bureau of Storage Tank Regulation created this diagram, which outlines dates of historical import relating to ethanol storage tank compatibility.
- Preparing Your Dispensing System for Ethanol Blended Motor Fuel (PDF) (2 pp, 141K, About PDF)
Developed by the Wisconsin Department of Commerce, this brochure provides guidance on equipment compatibility and the conversion of USTs for storing ethanol.
- Storage Tank Alternative Fuel Installation/Conversion Application (PDF) (2 pp, 224K, About PDF)
Wisconsin Department of Commerce requires this form be completed prior to conversion to ethanol blends greater than 10 percent and biodiesel blends greater than 5 percent.