Class II Substances
Electronic reporting is available for the Class II producer, importer, and exporter reports.
Class II reporting forms are due 30 days after the end of the reporting period.
- Helpful Hints for Completing EPA's Class II Reporting Forms (revised January 2012)
- Adobe Acrobat Format (PDF, 7 pp., 75K, about PDF)
Class II Reporting Forms
For each controlled substance, reporting forms and guidance can be downloaded in either Word or Adobe Acrobat files. All reporting forms should be signed and submitted to EPA either by mail or fax.
- Producer Quarterly Report [ PDF (136K) ] [ Word (176K) ] (revised June 2013)
- Importer Quarterly Report [ PDF (145K) ] [ Word (178K) ] (revised June 2013)
- Exporter Quarterly Report [ PDF (106K) ] [ Word (131K) ] (revised March 2014)
- Domestic Transfer of Allowances [ PDF (219K) ] [ Word (99K) ] (revised June 2013)
- Request for Additional Class II Consumption Allowances [ PDF (112K) ] [ Word (108K) ] (revised June 2013)
- Used Class II Substances: Petition to Import - No form - Information on Importing ODSs
- Annual Report of Second-Party Transformation [ PDF (103K) ] [ Word (71K) ] (revised June 2013)
- Annual Report of Second-Party Destruction [ PDF (98K) ] [ Word (75K) ] (revised June 2013)