These documents were contributed by communities that have cooperative agreements with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA).Cuyahoga County, Ohio; Moorhead, Minn.; and Springfield, Ohio, have provided sample documents to help other communities that are implementing similar work.U.S. EPA, Region 5, is very appreciative of the commitment to leadership shown by these fine organizations.U.S. EPA did not review or approve these documents, nor do we endorse use of these documents by other communities.They are provided in an effort to promote peer- to- peer learning among Region 5 communities.
For help with these documents, please contact Region 5 Brownfields Coordinator Deborah Orr (firstname.lastname@example.org), 312-886-7576.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Bid Tabulation (1pg, 59.39 K)
- Clean Ohio Benefits Summary (4 pp, 28.53 K)
- Demolition Presentation (7 pp, 292.45 K)
- Eligibility Determination Memo (1pg, 16.78 K)
- Eligibility Determination Template (4 pp, 59.58 K)
- Notice to Proceed (1pg, 142.64 K)
- Public Meeting Flyer (1pg, 27.31 K)
- Quarterly Progress Report (13 pp, 558.62 K)
- Quarterly Progress Report Template (5 pp, 65.10 K)
- Redevelopment Agreement (16 pp, 70.58 K)
- Request for Proposal (1pg, 72.18 K)
- Steps in Redevelopment (15 pp, 621.69 K)
- Task Force Membership (1pg, 59.39 K)