Compliance Assistance/Pollution Prevention
The purpose of the Mid-Atlantic Federal Facility compliance assistance and pollution prevention effort is to help ensure long-term federal agency compliance with environmental laws and regulations and to develop initiatives which assist federal agencies to go beyond compliance. The array of compliance assistance and pollution prevention activities include programs such as Environmental Management Reviews to Pollution Prevention Opportunity Assessments (PPOAs).
Please review some of the assosciated links attached to this site. The Compliance Assistance Center link provides specific sector assistance information, which may be applicable to Federal Facilities. We invite you to review these programs, explore the applicability to your facility, and actively participate with us to set the example for the regulated community.
- Office of Enforcement, Compliance and Assurance (OECA)
- Permitting Stormwater Discharges from Fedreal Facility Construction Projects (PDF) [3pp, 106k, about pdf]
- Mercury booklet [9pp, 86k, about pdf]
- EMS brochure [2pp, 110k, about pdf]
- Contact Jose Jimenez(email@example.com) at 215-814-2148.
- Public Information Hotline - 800-438-2474
- Business Assistance Hotline - 800-228-8711