Pacific Southwest, Region 9
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations
Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) - Phase 1 Special SolicitationsThe Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) - Phase 1 Special Solicitations were issued on March 25, 2004 and close on May 25, 2004. The objective of the Solicitations is to increase the incentive and opportunity for small firms to undertake cutting edge, high-risk, or long-term research that has a high potential payoff if the research is successful.
Topics addressed in Region 9's Special Solicitation include:
- Air Pollution in Arid Climates;
- Drinking Water in Arid Climates;
- Wastewater in Arid Climates;
- Solid Waste in Arid Climates;
- Stormwater from Construction and Industry Sources;
- Dairies and Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations;
- Chronic Wasting Disease; and
- Green Buildings
Information on how to apply is available on EPA's Small Business Innovation Research Web site, under "Special Phase 1 Solicitations."
If you have questions about the application, please contact the SBIR Program Manager, James Gallup (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Region 9 NewsroomRegion 9 Programs||Grants & Funding US-Mexico Border||Media Center Careers||About Region 9A-Z Index|