Pacific Southwest, Region 9
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations
Organics: Anaerobic Digestion
Anaerobic Digestion Basics
- California Energy Commission: Anaerobic digestion
- CalRecycle: Anaerobic digestion
- Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Growth: What is Anaerobic Digestion?
- U.S. Department of Energy: Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- BioCycle Magazine: Advancing Composting, Organics Recycling, and Renewable Energy
- Dairy Manure Collaborative
- East Bay Municipal Utility District Co-Digestion Project
- Dairy Waste Anaerobic Digestion Handbook: Options for Recovering Beneficial Products from Dairy Manure (PDF)
- Clean Energy Resource Teams, Helping Minnesota Communities Determine their Energy Futures: Biogas Digesters.
- Co-digestion Case Study (PDF)
- Co-digestion and Energy Production from Waste (PDF)
|Region 9 NewsroomRegion 9 Programs||Grants & FundingUS-Mexico Border||Media CenterCareers||About Region 9A-Z Index|