Pacific Southwest, Region 9
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations
Café Camellia, Bellflower
- I-710 Corridor
Initiative - Home
- Café Camellia
- M-Star Gas
- Target Service
- Iglesia Cristiana
- Eagle Industries
- The Café Camellia site is currently occupied by a small family-owned restaurant and window-tint company.
- Previously occupied by a gas station from the 1940s until the 1970s.
- Two (2) gasoline USTs and one (1) waste-oil tank were removed from the site as part of a field investigation under EPA’s TBA Program.
- Part of the City’s downtown revitalization efforts.
- Draft redevelopment plans for the site include a restaurant, retail shops, and a courtyard for community events.
|Region 9 NewsroomRegion 9 Programs||Grants & Funding US-Mexico Border||Media Center Careers||About Region 9A-Z Index|