Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program
Recent TRI.NET Updates
November 2012 --
- SOFTWARE UPDATE -- The current software update as of November 2012 (version 1.2.2 ) is now available. This software can be installed by using the updater feature of TRI.NET.
- DATA UPDATES -- The 2011 National Analysis data (as of November 2012) are now available. They can be installed by using the updater feature of TRI.NET.
- A new chemical filter has been added which filters for chemicals which are both reportable to TRI and listed as hazardous substances under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) at 40 CFR 302.4.
- Nomenclature used in the Tribal grouping variable now uses Tribal Names as published in the CFR.
- Both the Tribal variable and the Watershed variable have been updated for all TRI facilities which have acceptable spatial data in EPA's Facility Registry System (FRS) as of October 2011.
- Note: The value-added data layers for Tract, Metro Area, and School District have not been updated. Facilities reporting to EPA for the first time since RY2009 may "disappear" in analyses using these value-added data layers.