Take the Guest Work out of Saving Water!
Launched on February 5, 2014, the WaterSense H2Otel Challenge encourages hotels to assess water use, learn about the best management practices for reducing water in hotels, and track their results.
WaterSense partners will challenge hotels to learn about WaterSense at Work: Best Management Practices for Commercial and Institutional Facilities (BMPs), a comprehensive guide to commercial water efficiency. EPA and its partners will provide hotels with the tools to "ACT":
- Assess water use and savings opportunities;
- Change products or processes to incorporate BMPs; and
- Track their water–saving progress and achievements.
As we begin the Challenge, we encourage our partners to help us spread the word and recruit hotels to join in. For hotels that are already interested in saving water: why waste another gallon? Take the pledge today!
To learn more about the WaterSense H2Otel Challenge, review specific water best management practices, and hear from professionals who are using water more efficiently, please join us for a series of educational webinars:
- Take the Plunge: The WaterSense H2Otel Challenge on February 27, 2014 (rescheduled from February 13th) from 2:00 to 3:00pm Eastern: Register now.
- Take the Plunge: The WaterSense H2Otel Challenge on March 12, 2014 (repeat presentation)
from 2:00 to 3:00pm Eastern: Register now.
- Assess, Track, Realize Paybacks on March 6, 2014 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern: Register now.
- Washing 101: A Plumbing and Laundry Efficiency Primer on March 27, 2014 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern: Register now.
More information, including additional educational trainings and tools, will become available here soon!