You are here:
EPA in Arizona
- Arizona Air Quality Actions
- Cleanup Sites in Arizona
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in Arizona
- Motorola (52nd St.) Superfund Site
- Navajo Nation Uranium Contamination
- Pacific Southwest Strategic Plan, 2011-2014
- Route 66 Redevelopment Partnership
- Santa Cruz Watershed
- U.S.-Mexico Border
- El Paso Natural Gas to pay cleanup costs at Navajo Nation abandoned uranium mines
$500,000 settlement will reimburse the federal government's costs for past work on 19 mines near Cameron, Arizona.
- EPA reduces toxic emissions at 103-Year-Old Arizona Copper Smelter
ASARCO will spend $150 million to install new equipment and pollution control technology to reduce emissions of toxic heavy metals at a large smelter in Hayden, Arizona.