You are here:
EPA in Hawaii
- Alien Seaweeds
- Superfund Cleanup Sites in Hawaii
- Improving Water Quality in Honolulu
- Land Revitalization in Hawaii
- Pacific Southwest Strategic Plan, 2011-2014
- Protecting Coral Reefs
- EPA requires oil spill containment improvements at Aloha Petroleum bulk fuel facilities
In addition to installing spill containment at its fuel storage facilities statewide at an estimated cost of $3.25 million, the company has agreed to pay a civil penalty of $650,000.
EPA awards $80,000 to educate Hawaiian students on local watersheds
The Pacific American Foundation in Kaneohe will help sixth through twelfth grade students explore and compare three different watersheds in Hawaii with different land management practices.