You are here:
EPA in Mississippi
- Turkey Creek Greenway Project, Gulfport, Mississippi
- Gulf of Mexico Program
- Air Quality in Mississippi
- Clean Air Act Permitting in your State
- Find Information about your beach, including water monitoring information
- EPA and Partners to Host Free Environmental Justice Workshop in Gulfport, Miss.
- EPA Awards Green Infrastructure Grant of $20,000 to Mississippi State University
Facility: Grenada Manufacturing, LLC (Grenada, MS)
EPA ID #: MSD 007 037 278
- Fact Sheet 2 | Greneda, MS
- Fact Sheet 1 | Grenada, MS
- What you should know about vapor intrusion
- Trichloroethylene, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Flood Water Precautions
EPA cautions the public and all responders about the potential hazards of flood waters.
Every effort should be made to limit contact with flood water due to potentially elevated levels of contamination associated with raw sewage and other hazardous substances.
More on sanitation and hygiene after a flood, from CDC.
Mississippi is part of EPA's Region 4
About Region 4