Emergy Short Course - For information about this course, please contact Dan Campbell (401 782-3195, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Syllabus: Emergy Course Syllabus
- Session 1: Introduction to Emergy and Systems Ecology
- Session 2: Introduction to Systems Diagrams
- Session 3: Introduction to Emergy
- Session 4: Emergy Evaluations
- Session 5: Emergy and Economics
- Session 6: Evaluating Tangibles
- Session 7: Evaluating Information
- Session 8: Ratios and Interpretations
- Session 9: Scale and Boundary Definitions
- Session 10: Emergy Applications
Additional Reading and Presentations
- Emergy Brief (2 pp., 76K, PDF)
- Emergy Evaluation by H.T. Odum, Porte Venere 1998 (12 pp., 79K, PDF)
- Emergy in 60 Minutes (42 pp., 883K, PDF)
To view the powerpoint presentations (with Slide notes and Slide outline/ index), use the following set of instructions.
If the following message pops up, click save to save the PowerPoint Presentation to your PC.
Find the file and open it in PowerPoint.
To open the file with the Slide Notes, click View, Notes Page (see below)