- Daniel, O., A. Kretzschmar, Y. Capowiez, L. Kohli, and J. Zeyer. 1997. Computer-assisted tomography of macroporosity and its application to study the activity of the earthworm Aporrectodea nocturna. European Journal of Soil Science 48:727-737.
- Davey, E.W., K. T. Perez, J. A. Cardin, R. L. Johnson, and K J. Rocha. 2003. Three dimensional computer-aided tomography methods to distinguish and quantify biological structures in marine sediments.
- Fu, Shaoping, F. Werner, and J. Brossman. 1994. Computer tomography: application in studying biogenic structures in sediment cores. Palaios 9:116-119.
- Magwood, J. P. A., and A. A. Ekdale. 1994. Computer-aided analysis of visually complex ichnofabrics in deep sea sediment. Palaios 9:102-115.
- Michaud, E., et al. 2003. Use of axial tomography to follow temporal changes of benthic communities in an unstable sedimentary environment (Baie des Ha! Ha!, Saguenay Fjord). Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology 285-286: 265-282.
- Orsi, T. H. 1994. Computed tomography of macrostructure and physical property variability of seafloor sediments. Doctoral Thesis submitted to Texas A&M University. 184 pages.
- Orsi, T.H., C.M. Edwards, and A.L. Anderson. 1994. X-ray computed tomography: a non-destructive method for the quantitative analysis of sediment cores. Journal of Sedimentary Research A64(3):690-693.
- Pearson, T.H. and R. Rosenberg. 1978. Macrobenthic succession in relation to organic enrichment and pollution of the marine environment. Oceanography and Marine Biology Annual Review 16:229-311.
- Perez, K. T., E. W. Davey, R. H. Moore, P. R. Burn, M. S. Rosol, J. A. Cardin, R. L. Johnson, and D. N. Kopans. 1999. Application of computer-aided tomography (CT) to the study of estuarine benthic communities. Ecological Applications 9(3):1050-1058.
- Perez, K. T., E. W. Davey, J. A. Cardin, R. L. Johnson, and K J. Rocha. 2001. Computer aided tomography used to diagnose health of estuaries. www.epa.gov/ged/crc/EPA620R-00-005Y.pdf
- Perez, K.T., et al. 1990. Recovery of Narragansett Bay: a feasibility study. Contribution 1148. U.S.E.P.A, AED, Narragansett, RI, USA.
- Warner, G. S., J. L. Nieber, I. D. Moore, and R. A. Geise. 1989. Characterizing macropores in soil by computed tomography. Soil Science Society of America Journal 53:653-660.
CT Home | Introduction | Methods | 3-D CT Movies | Summary | Glossary | Literature Cited | Contacts