Greening Our Lab
At the AED, we commit to reduce the environmental impacts and consumption of natural resources from our facility operations and comply with legal and applicable requirements. Our environmental management system will be designed to meet the following goals:
- ensure compliance by meeting applicable environmental requirements while conducting research activities;
- strive to continuously improve environmental performance;
- integrate source reduction and other pollution prevention approaches into day-to-day research activities;
- consider the environmental impact in planning, purchasing and operating decision;
- establish, track and review specific environmental performance goals and employee awareness; and
- share performance information with our research partners and other parties.
Objectives, Targets and Indicators for greening our lab:
- Energy & Fuel Consumption
- Water Consumption
- Waste Generation
- Environmentally Responsible Field Operations
If you have any questions or comments regarding our EMS Program, please contact the EMS Coordinator.