Available Publications: Ag Sector Profiles (Sector Notebooks)
- Click the "Add to Cart" button (if available). The "Add to Cart " button will open up a new window to EPA's National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP) Web page, displaying the selected document in a "Document Display" window.
- On the NSCEP "Document Display" page, select the link in the upper right section of the page. This will activate a section on the page called "Document Delivery Options."
- Select the "United States Postal Service" button. This will open up a "bookshelf," which also functions as a shopping cart at NSCEP. You may add additional documents to your NSCEP bookshelf by repeating step 1 above for each additional document.
- Place a checkmark in the box next to each document to be delivered. The "Select All" button will automatically check all boxes.
- Click the "Show Order Form" button.
- Complete the Order Form with required fields.
Note: To order multiple copies, include in the Special Instructions box, the number requested and reason for nu mber (e.g., request 10 copies for distribution to company greenhouse locations).
- Click "Submit Order."
|Link to order a copy (if available)||
Title and EPA Reference Number
|Profile of the Agricultural Chemical, Pesticide, and Fertilizer Industry, 199 pages, September 2000, (EPA 310-R-00-003)|
|Profile of the Agricultural Crop Production Industry, 188 pages, September 2000, (EPA 310-R-00-001)|
|Profile of the Agricultural Livestock Production Industry, 166 pages, September 2000, (EPA 310-R-00-002)|