- Pollinator Protection
- Literature Review of Contaminants in Livestock and Poultry Manure and Implications for Water Quality (PDF)(137 pp, 1.5MB)
- Farm, Ranch, and Rural Communities Federal Advisory Committee (FRRCC)
- Soil Fumigant Toolbox
- Ag 101
- Agricultural Worker Protection Standard
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC)
- EPA Supports myRMP
- Livestock and Poultry Environmental Learning Center
- Methane to Markets: Agriculture
- Small Farms Fact Sheet series
- Sign Up for News Service
- EPA Proposals Open for Comment
October 3, 2014
EPA Inspection Finds Clean Water Act Violations by E and M Farms, Inc., Dairy Operation near Ossian, Iowa
As a result of an inspection of northeastern Iowa livestock operations by EPA Region 7 staff last spring, the owner of E&M Farms, Inc., has agreed to pay a $7,500 civil penalty to settle alleged violations of the Clean Water Act (CWA) at its dairy operation near Ossian.
October 2, 2014
EPA Settlement with the U.S. Department of Agriculture Helps Protect Soil and Groundwater from Contamination
An underground storage tank (UST) at the Lake Moomaw Marina Store in Warm Springs, Va., will now be regularly monitored and inspected under a settlement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to resolve alleged violations of UST regulations. The Lake Moomaw Marina Store is owned by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
September 30, 2014
Pesticide News Story: Transformation of the Pesticide Registration Improvement Extension Act Website
The EPA has redesigned the Pesticide Registration Improvement Extension Act of 2012 (PRIA 3) website. The new website is available at www2.epa.gov/pria-fees. The purpose of the redesign is to make PRIA 3 information more easily accessible to stakeholders and the public, regardless of the type of device being used (for example laptop, tablet or smartphone). We are not making any technical or regulatory changes to PRIA 3.
Ag Center Topics: