AgSTAR's Partner program supports stronger relationships with our state and non-governmental allies. Through the Partner program, AgSTAR collaborates with state agencies, agricultural extension offices, universities, and other state-wide non-governmental organizations to promote the planning, deployment, and long-term success of anaerobic digester projects. AgSTAR Partners receive technical, marketing, and networking assistance in return for their commitment to help identify and overcome barriers for anaerobic digester projects, share information, and provide education and outreach to farms in their area.
To become an AgSTAR Partner, fill out the partnership agreement (2 pp, 125 K) and return a signed copy to email@example.com.
- Energy Center of Wisconsin
- Illinois Green Economy Network
- Iowa State University
- Michigan State University
- Nebraska Methane Working Group
- New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services Wastewater Engineering Bureau
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- Oregon State University, Animal Sciences Department
- Purdue University
- State of Wisconsin
- Sustainable Conservation
- Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets