You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Adobe PDF files on this page. See EPA's PDF page for more information about getting and using the free Acrobat Reader.
- EPA Publications: This site is EPA's premier site for accessing EPA publications, with more than 7,000 in stock and 35,000 digital titles, free of charge! EPA’s print publications are available through the National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP), and EPA's digital publications are stored in the National Environmental Publications Internet Site (NEPIS) database! You can search and retrieve, download, print and/or order only EPA publications from this site.
- Community Guide to Air Permits: The Proof is in the Permit - How to Make Sure a Facility in Your Community Gets an Effective Title V Air Pollution Permit.
- The Acid Rain Program and Environmental Justice: Staff Analysis (PDF) (23pp, 382k): This staff paper analyzes the impacts of the Acid Rain Program (ARP) on people of different races, ethnicities, and income levels.
Newsletters and Listserv
- Listserv: To sign up to receive email notifications of updates and notifications for Office of Environmental Justice programs (e.g., NEJAC meetings; grants; internships); click on "Listserv" and then check the Environmental Justice box.
- TribalAir Newsletter: The TribalAir Newsletter is a quarterly newsletter produced by EPA's Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards as one of our tools to make Tribal air professionals aware of our air pollution control activities early enough to allow you and your tribe to participate in their development.
- Environmental Health Perspectives: Environmental Health Perspectives (EHP) is a monthly journal of peer-reviewed research and news on the impact of the environment on human health. EHP is published by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences and its content is free online. Print issues are available by paid subscription.