Industrial Sources – Find out where sources are located and what they are emitting.
- Envirofacts Warehouse - Create maps and reports on sources, including their location. and emissions.
- EPA Air Data - Obtain summary reports of source air data.
- ECHO – Learn about inspections, violations, and enforcement actions for individual sources
- Report an Environmental Violation – If you suspect a violation of an environmental requirement, you may use this web form to provide information to the proper authorities.
Other Useful Sites
- Hotlines and Clearinghouses – Phone lines, e-mail addresses, and data bases to help answer your questions.
- Environmental Justice – Learn about EPA’s strategy for addressing concerns over minority and/or low income individuals’ exposure to pollution.
- Freedom of Information (FOIA) – Learn about making a FOIA request to EPA.