Clean Air Markets
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's About PDF page to learn more about PDF, and a link to the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please review the documents in conjunction with the XML Schemas. These documents are subject to change for further revision as needed. Please direct your questions and comments by email to Louis Nichols and copy Craig Hillock.
- ECMPS Reporting Instructions for Monitoring Plan (Released September 19, 2012) (PDF, 154 pp, 1.1 MB)
- ECMPS Reporting Instructions for QA Cert Test (Released September 19, 2012) (PDF, 231 pp, 2.8 MB)
- ECMPS Reporting Instructions for Emissions (Released September 19, 2012) (PDF, 100 pp, 776K)
- ECMPS Reporting Guidance for the Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting Rule (GHG-MRR) - Provides additional reporting guidance explaining modifications to Part 75 ECMPS reporting that may be necessary if using the alternative monitoring provision in 98.33(a)(5) of the GHG-MRR. (Released March 4, 2010) (PDF, 2 pp., 23K)
- New ECMPS Reporting Requirements for PGVP and AETB Requirements - Provides information that DAHS Vendors will need with regard to reporting requirements related to amendments to Part 75, adding requirements for a Protocol Gas Verification Program (PGVP) and Air Emissions Testing Bodies (AETB) certifications. The ECMPS Client Tool was made compatible with these new requirements in conjunction with the 2011Q1 release, with additional updates to the reporting format scheduled to be released in 2013Q1. EPA is releasing this updated document ahead of the 2013Q1 release in order to give DAHS vendors more time to plan for the updated reporting format. (Released September 19, 2012) (PDF, 12 pp., 233K)