August 3, 1999 Workgroup Meeting
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's About PDF page to learn more about PDF, and a link to the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download the minutes from the meeting (PDF) (8 pp., 28 K)
Download the Meeting Announcement (PDF) (2 pp., 12 K)
Download the Meeting Agenda (PDF) (2 pp., 5 K)
What: The workgroup will discuss how to measure electric and thermal output at different kinds of plants.
When: Tuesday August 3, 1999 from 10AM to 4:30PM
Where: Washington,D.C., at the penthouse conference room of the Department of the Interior, 1849 C Street, NW
How to attend: Contact Brian Fogal, ICF Resources, by noon Eastern time on Wednesday, July 21 (telephone 703-934-3432; fax 703-934-3968). He will need your name, affiliation, and date of birth to help you get through building security.
For more information: Contact Margaret Sheppard of EPA's Acid Rain Division at (202) 564-9163 or at email@example.com.
Memo announcing the work group meeting date change (PDF) (2 pp., 6 K) from July 28, 1999 to August 3, 1999.
- "Examples of State Level Allocations" (PDF) (5 pp., 17 K), presented by Joel Bluestein, Coalition for Gas-based Environmental Solutions. Also download the accompanying excel spreadsheet (Excel 45 K).
- "Cogeneration and the Forest Products Industry" (PDF) (12 pp., 293 K), presented by William J. Nicholson, Potlach Corporation
- "Massachusetts Proposed NOx Allowance Trading Program" (PDF) (3 pp., 20 K), presented by Paul Hibbard, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- "New Jersey's NOx Budget Allowance Allocation," (PDF) (2 pp., 150 K), presented by Arthur Diem, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and Energy
- "Comments of the American Forest & Paper Association on Output-Based Emission Limitations" (PDF) (6 pp., 27 K)
- Discussion paper on measuring net and gross output (PDF) (8 pp., 17 K) by Joel Bluestein, Coalition for Gas-Based Environmental Solutions. Also download the accompanying diagrams (PDF) (4 pp., 12 K)