2003 Annual Auction
The 2003 SO2 Allowance Auction took place on March 24, 2003. Allowances were auctioned that could first be used in 2003 as well as in 2010. Details are provided via the links below.
- Overview of how auctions work
- Remarks from San Napolitano, Acting Director of the Clean Air Markets Division
- Results: summary of total bids, winning bids, and prices
- Bids for the Spot Auction (Allowances first usable in 2003)
- Bids for the 7 Year Advance Auction (Allowances first usable in 2010)
- Allowances Offered By Private Allowance Holders
An Excel spreadsheet (Excel, 30K) provides the same results.