Table of Contents
Note: EPA no longer updates this information, but it may be useful as a reference or resource.
Please see www.epa.gov/airtrends for the latest information on Air Quality Trends.
The following list indicates the contents of the National Air Quality and Emissions Trends Report.
- Chapter 1 - Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 - Air Quality Trends
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Lead (Pb)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Ozone (O3)
- Particulate Matter (PM-10)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
- Chapter 3 - PAMS: Enhanced Ozone & Precursor Monitoring
- Chapter 4 - Air Toxics
- The Air Toxics Program
- Air Toxics Regulation and Implementation Status
- Chapter 5 - Nonattainment Areas
- Chapter 6 - Metropolitan Area Trends
- Metropolitan Statistical Area Trends Analysis
- The Pollutant Standards Index
- Summary of PSI Analyses
- Appendix A - Data Tables
- Appendix B - Methodology