Annual ReportsChoose from the annual reports below to learn more about CPPD. Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these PDF files
2008 Annual Report (Release date Dec 28, 2009, 4.5MB)
The "ENERGY STAR and Other Climate Protection Partnerships: 2008 Annual Report" summarizes how energy efficiency fights climate change and grows the economy. Highlights from the report include:
- Americans, with the help of ENERGY STAR, saved more than $18 billion on their utility bills while preventing greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to those from 29 million vehicles.
- Amercians purchased about 550 million ENERGY STAR qualified products from across more than 60 product categories.
- Almost 940,000 new homes across the country now bear the ENERGY STAR.
- More than 6,000 commercial buildings and 45 industrial plants have earned the ENERGY STAR for superior energy efficiency.
- 2007 Annual Report (Release date Nov 10, 2008, 3MB)
- 2007 Overview of Achievements (Release Date March 21, 2008, 203KB)
- 2006 Annual Report (Release Date Sept. 26, 2007, 1.6MB)
- 2006 Overview of Achievements (Release Date Mar. 21, 2007, 1.2MB)
- 2005 Annual Report (3.4MB)
- 2005 ENERGY STAR Overview of Achievements (2.8MB)
- 2004 Annual Report (1.08MB)
- 2004 ENERGY STAR Summary of Accomplishments (344KB)
- 2003 Annual Report (1.3MB)
- 2002 Annual Report (1.4MB)
- 2001 Annual Report (4MB)
- 2000 Annual Report (12MB)
- 1999 Annual Report (11MB)
- 1999 Results in Brief (672K)
- 1998 Annual Report (2.5MB)
- 1997 Annual Report
(For a hardcopy, please visit http://www.energystar.gov/publications