- Public Service Announcements: The Breathe Easies
- Public Service Announcement: Monsters
- Public Service Announcement: Goldfish
- Native American Asthma Radio Campaign
- Breathing Freely: Controlling Asthma Triggers Video
- Controlando los Factores del Asma Video
- Take the Asthma Quiz
View a list of all asthma-related publications from EPA.
For inquiries from the media, contact Molly Hooven, email@example.com, (202) 564-2313.
For a complete list of EPA's Media contacts, see www.epa.gov/newsroom/contact-us.htm
EPA Asthma Public Service Announcements
All current EPA asthma multimedia materials are available here for viewing and listening. Copies of these materials are available at no cost. To order, visit www.epapsa.com See also AsthmaCommunityNetwork.org for more videos, podcasts and webinars.
- Podcast Series: Conversations for Advancing Action features interviews with leaders and experts in asthma programming describing key strategies and best practices for reducing the impact of asthma on underserved communities. Visit www.asthmacommunitynetwork.org/podcasts to access current and past podcasts. Explore other tools and resources on topics through links provided with the podcasts.
- Greenversations Blog: "Tackling Asthma: On and Off the Field" by Chris Draft Follow the Chris Draft Family Foundation on FB
Asthma Can Be Tackled: Chris Draft, Former NFL Linebacker
Public Service Announcement: Monsters - For a child with asthma, monsters could be lurking anywhere.
Public Service Announcement: Goldfish - A child with asthma often feels like a fish with no water.
Native American Asthma Radio Campaign
Asthma affects almost 12 percent of people living in tribal communities - nearly twice the current national average. Listen to samples (with English) (MP3, 60 sec., 1.8 M). Learn more about the IAQ Tribal Partners Program.
Featuring conversations with medical professionals and parents of children with asthma, this video presents the role of the environment in triggering and worsening asthma attacks and offers ways to manage asthma to help children lead normal, healthy lives.
Order the VHS [EPA 402-V-06-001]
El video discute como el asma puede ser provocado y empeorado por factores ambientales. También se discuten formas en que el asma puede ser controlado para que los niños puedan vivir vidas normales.
Ordene la versión de DVD en español y ingles [EPA 402-C-06-001]