The Center is committed to providing assistance and support in the following manner:
- Review of proposed TMDLs - provide a technical review and comments for proposed or pre-proposed TMDLs.
- Task Order Manager - Act as Task Order Manager for the National Watershed Contract, providing technical oversight over the contractors to ensure consistency and quality in the approaches taken to develop TMDLs.
- Technical Advisory Group - Center staff will participate as technical advisors
- Model Application - take the lead in the application of models that will be used in the development of TMDLs, Implementation, waste load allocation
- Data Analysis - provide assistance in data acquisition and analysis
- Post TMDL Implementation - provide assistance in the development of TMDL implementation.
- Best Management Practice Analysis - provide assistance in the selection and placement of BMP's in the watershed
For technical support, contact Tim Wool, 404-562-9260.