February 2007 Meeting
- Pollution Prevention and Toxics Reduction
- Great Lakes Binational Toxic Strategy
- About GLBTS
- Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxic Chemicals
- Order the GLBTS Compact Disk
February 21, 2007
Cleary International Centre
- Agenda [PDF 14kb, 1 pg]
- Ken De, Environment Canada; Tony Martig, U.S
EPA, "PCB Challenge PCB Management
Assessment Outcomes: Progress to Date"
[PDF 63kb 13pps]
- Grace Howland, Environment Canada, "International
Action on Persistent Toxic Substances: POPs and Heavy Metals"
[PDF 98kb 17pps]
- Ted Smith, Alan Waffle, "Ten
Year GLBTS Anniversary Stakeholder Forum"
[PDF 49kb, 12pps]
- Luke Trip, North American Commission for
Environmental Cooperation, "Sound
Management of Chemicals (SMOC) Linkages to the GLBTS"
[PDF 171kb 12pps]
- Raymond C. Vaughan, NYS Attorney General’s Office, "Applying
an Effect-Directed Strategy to the Search for Unrecognized Toxic
[PDF 649kb 40pps]