Brownfields and Urban Agriculture Reuse Special Webinar Series
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
How do I...?
Brownfields and Urban Agriculture Reuse Webinar #2:
Policy Barriers and Incentives to Reusing Brownfields for Community Gardens and Urban Agriculture (October 7, 2010)
- Urban Agriculture and Brownfields: Introduction to Policy Issues (PDF) (7 pp, 308K)
Marcia Caton Campbell, Center for Resilient Cities - Start Time - 00:02:56
- Urban Gardens and State Voluntary Programs: A Good Fit? (PDF) (10 pp, 1.6M)
Amy Yersavich and Vanessa Steigerwald-Dick, Ohio EPA - Start Time - 00:15:44
- Implementing Urban Agriculture in Chicago (PDF) (34 pp, 4.7M)
Kathy Dickhutt and Brad Roback, City of Chicago - Start Time - 00:37:20
- Policy Barriers and Incentives to Reusing Brownfields for Community Gardens and Urban Agriculture (PDF) (17 pp, 2.2M)
Andrew Bracker, City of Kansas City, Missouri - Start Time - 01:05:20
- Brownfields for Community Gardens and Urban Agriculture (PDF) (16 pp, 1.3M)
Jenn Bildersee, City of Portland Brownfields Program
Start Time - 01:28:00
- Panel-wide Q&A
Start Time - 01:46:02
Closed captioning is available in the Windows Media Player (.wmv) version of the video. The captions can be activated by selecting "Play / Lyrics, Captions and Subtitles / On if Available" from the pull down menu in Windows Media Player.
Note: most people will need to download the G2M3 codec before viewing the .wmv version of this video. The G2M3 codec can be downloaded at the Citrix GoToMeeting website.
- Watch the Streamed Video (.WMV format, 127.4M)
- Download the video file (warning: large file size) (.WMV format, 127.4M)
Note: if your browser does not give you the option to save the video as a file, right-click on the download link and select "Save Target As".
- Watch the Streamed Video (.RAM format, 171.5M)
- Transcript of the Video