Burn Season has started for many areas across the country. The Environmental Protection Agency’s Burn Wise program has developed the attached health and safety outreach materials to help reduce residential wood smoke pollution. To promote best burn tips, we’ve developed web-ready infographics, social media messages, fast facts, an article template and other tools.
We encourage state, tribal, and local air agencies, health agencies and others to share Burn Wise messages through local media, websites, and social media sites during this Burn Season.
If you have questions or have trouble downloading the attached materials, please contact Leigh Herrington, Herrington.email@example.com or 919-541-0882.
Visit http://www.epa.gov/burnwise/healtheffects.html to learn more about the health effects of wood smoke.
- Introduction Letter (PDF) (3pp, 93k)
- Article Template “Wood Stove and Fireplace Safety Tip to Protect Your Health” (PDF) (2pp, 82k)
- Fast Facts (PDF) (2pp, 88k)
- Social Media (PDF) (6pp, 130k)
- InfoGraphic_Square (jpg) (828k)
- InforGraphic_Portrait (jpg) (939k)
- Safety and Health Effects Presentation (PDF) (11pp, 377k)