CADDIS Volume 3: Examples & Applications
The use of data analysis to support different types of evidence are illustrated in examples in this section. In each example, links provide details regarding the data analysis technique that are used and the type of evidence that the analysis supports.
- Spatial Co-occurrence with Regional Reference Sites
- Verified Prediction: Predicting Environmental Conditions from Biological Observations
- Stressor-Response from Field Observations
- Stressor-Response from Laboratory Studies
- Verified Prediction with Traits