Careers and Internships
Current Job Openings
It takes people with many different backgrounds and skill sets to address the multifaceted challenges EPA faces every day. Whether you are enforcing environmental regulations or conducting research, at EPA, you can leverage your specialized job skills into meaningful work for your community, your state and your nation.Our vacancy announcements are posted on USAJobs.gov, the official job site of the United States federal government.
Click on the link below to go to its listing on USAJobs.gov for complete information and how to apply. This list is based on the live RSS feed by USAJobs.gov
Use Advanced Search on USAJobs.gov to Narrow Your Search
- Go to USAJobs's Advanced Search page (link will open in a new tab/window).
- Scroll down to "Agency Search"
- Select "Other Agencies and Independent Organizations."
- Under "Then sub agency" select "Environmental Protection Agency" then "Add >>"
- If you want to narrow your search at this point, select specific occupational series, types of work, states, etc.
- Then click on "Search Jobs" at the bottom of the page.
You can also find out about new job openings by following Twitter.com/EPAjobs