Combined Heat and Power Partnership
2011 CHPP National Meeting
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
October 5, 2011, L'Enfant Plaza Hotel, Washington, D.C.
EPA held a Combined Heat and Power Partnership National Meeting in coordination with the U.S. Clean Heat and Power Association (USCHPA) Annual Meeting. EPA invited CHP industry professionals, policy experts, and CHP Partnership Partners to discuss the current CHP market, how federal air regulations affect CHP, communicating the benefits of CHP to policymakers, and CHP in an industrial setting. There was also an ENERGY STAR CHP Awards ceremony recognizing three systems and case-study presentations of 2011 award-winning projects. Over 100 people attended the half-day event.
- Final Agenda (PDF) (1 pg, 198K)
- Bruce Hedman, ICF International (PDF) (39 pp, 1.3 MB)
- Joe Bryson, U.S. EPA (PDF) (23 pp, 270K)
- Sara Hayes, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (PDF) (15 pp, 465K)
- Ken Colburn, Regulatory Assistance Project (PDF) (31 pp, 1.4 MB)
- Scott Sklar, The Stella Group, Ltd. (PDF) (18 pp, 384K)
- Paul Cicio, Industrial Energy Consumers of America (PDF) (12 pp, 238K)
- Jim Sims and John Coleman, Molycorp, Inc. (PDF) (19 pp, 1.7 MB)
- Elizabeth Dutrow, U.S. EPA (PDF) (19 pp, 505K)
- Michael Ronzello, Pratt & Whitney (PDF) (16 pp, 892K)
- Don Davidson, University of Cincinnati (PDF) (23 pp, 2.7 MB)
- Robert Pastorik, Dominion Transmission (PDF) (7 pp, 1.4 MB)
- Tim Peer, Cornell University (PDF) (13 pp, 1.1 MB)
- Dominick Regina, KPMG LLP (PDF) (9 pp, 375K)