LAN Associates, Inc.
|Contact Name||Joe Gross|
88 Riberia St. Suite 400|
St. Augustine, FL 32084
|CHP-Related Web Page||
LAN has worked with a number of facilities, performing economic and feasibility studies related to CHP, cogeneration, tri-generation, microgrids, combined cycle applications, etc. to assess energy alternatives and savings. LAN has also worked with these facilities to obtain air permits for on-site power generation/CHP systems.
The following is an abbreviated list of tasks LAN routinely performs related to CHP:
- Perform engineering review of all electrical and thermal load data to determine client's energy profile for proposed CHP project.
- Perform preliminary mechanical and electrical calculations for the proposed CHP project.
- Perform a cost benefit analysis.
- Initiate discussions with the electric utility around interconnection feasibility.
- Initiate discussions with the gas utility around supply and interconnection feasibility.
- Perform a determination of local zoning, building, and environmental permit path timelines.
- Perform air construction and operations permitting.
- Confirm equipment sizing and project pricing scenarios based on findings.
- Review state and federal CHP incentives and state portfolio standards.
- Update the financial model with findings and produce detailed cash flow estimate.
- Present detailed cash flow estimate and return-on-investment analysis, including all eligible federal tax benefits and state incentives.
Update My Information
Top of page