2015 Community Involvement Training Conference
- Registration is now open! Click here to register to attend the training conference in Atlanta.
- If you cannot attend in person, click here to register for the online streaming sessions.
- The room block at the Sheraton is now open. Reservations must be made by July 3, 2015, to receive the group rate. Click here to make reservations.
- There are still slots available for the Eco Café. If you are interested in participating, please visit the Eco Café page.
- EPA Registrants: You must include the 5170 conference code on your travel authorization (TA). To do so, please copy & paste the following italicized text into the 'document detail' section (in the 'General' tab of the TA) AND in the 'enter comments' section (in the 'Summary' tab of the TA): FCO Alert: Please use conference code MM275303 for the last 8 characters in the classification code for your office's accounting information when completing the 'Accounting' tab of this TA.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) 14th Community Involvement Training Conference will be held August 4 – 6, 2015, in Atlanta, Georgia.
This dynamic conference brings together more than 450 people from EPA and the Agency’s partners and stakeholders who plan and implement environmental community involvement, partnership, stewardship, outreach, and education programs.
This three-day conference features plenary sessions with guest speakers, topical discussions, multiple 90-minute information sessions, and dozens of engaging and interactive 3-, 4-, and 7-hour training sessions. The conference also includes field trips demonstrating the power of effective community involvement and cooperative conservation efforts in the Atlanta area, an eco café, exhibits, and networking opportunities.
What's Happening and When?
- Early June 2015 — Conference registration is now open
- July 3, 2015 — Hotel room block at the Sheraton closes
- July 22, 2015 — Registration closes
- August 4-6, 2015 — Community Involvement Training Conference in Atlanta, GA
Ways to Participate in the 2015 EPA Community Involvement Training Conference
You can participate in the 2015 EPA Community Involvement Training Conference in numerous ways, including:
- Attend the conference. Registration is open until July 22, 2015. If you have any questions, please contact Catherine Sims, Conference Coordinator with EMS.
- Display an exhibit. Share information about your community involvement and outreach projects and programs by displaying an exhibit or a station in the Eco Café. Please visit the Eco Café and Exhibits page for more information.