Center for Corporate Climate Leadership
Climate Leaders Webinar: July 28, 2010
Voices from Small Companies in the Transportation Sector
This webinar discussed best practices for how smaller companies in the transportation services industry can measure and reduce their GHG emissions. As both large and small companies in various sectors often rely on transportation services, this webinar provides insight for reducing a company's Scope 3 emissions, in this case emissions related to business travel.
Climate Leaders Small Business Network Members Empire CLS Worldwide Chauffeured Services and MTC Limousine & Corporate Coach discussed challenges and opportunities they encountered when developing their GHG inventories and specific steps their companies are taking to lower their carbon footprints.
- Seth Marcus, Senior Director of Sales, EmpireCLS Worldwide Chauffeured Services
- Ian Lipton, Chief Operating Officer, Green Ride Global
- Trevor Franklin, President, MTC Limousine & Corporate Coach, Inc.
- Pat Charla, President, LEAP Sustainability
Click on the links below to access the presentation slides covered during the Webinar:
- EmpireCLS Worldwide Chauffeured Services (PDF) (15 pp, 365K, About PDF), Seth Marcus, EmpireCLS Worldwide Chauffeured Services and Ian Lipton, Green Ride Global
- Driving the New Chauffeured Transportation Revolution (PDF) (8 pp., 726K), Trevor Franklin, MTC Limousine & Corporate Coach, Inc. and Pat Charla, LEAP Sustainability
Click on the links below to view or listen to the Webinar: