GSA-EPA Federal Supplier GHG Inventory Pilot Webinar: December 8, 2011
Cost Effective Energy Efficiency Solutions for Small Business
GSA and EPA held a webinar on Thursday, December 8 for the participants of the Federal Supplier GHG Emissions Inventory Pilot. The webinar featured a presentation by EPA’s ENERGY STAR for Small Business program on how small businesses can capture the economic and greenhouse gas benefits of simple, inexpensive energy efficiency projects. The webinar covered topics ranging from HVAC operations and maintenance, lighting, controls, equipment and more. The presentation was followed by a question and answer session with ENERGY STAR staff.
- Jerry Lawson, National Manager, ENERGY STAR for Small Business
Click on the link below to access the presentation slides and other resources covered during the webinar:
- Cost Effective Energy Efficiency Solutions for Small Business (PDF), Jerry Lawson, ENERGY STAR for Small Business (PDF) (29 pp, 800K, About PDF)
- ENERGY STAR for Small Business
- ENERGY STAR Training Center
- Information specific to renters and tenants
Click on the links below to view or listen to the Webinar:
- Video of webinar (Windows Media File) (50:53)
- Recording of Webinar (This link will launch a pop-up window.) | Transcript (PDF) (20 pp., 86K)
If you need help accessing this recording, please contact EPA’s Corporate GHG Resources for assistance.