Compliance Assistance Providers Networking
Compliance assistance stakeholders include everyone who provides or receives compliance assistance.
- federal, state and local government staff
- trade association representatives
- university and school leaders
- industry representatives
- small business owners
- other individuals, facilities and organizations subject to environmental statutes and regulations
Understanding the issues and challenges facing the regulated community is necessary to provide effective compliance assistance. EPA relies on stakeholder networking to better understand and address regulatory issues.
- EPA Regional Compliance Assistance Coordinators
Compliance assistance coordinators are available to develop and conduct workshops and training sessions, answer your questions, develop and distribute guidance materials and provide direct on-site compliance assistance.
- State Resource Locators
This website provides a wide range of topics to help you find important environmental compliance information specifically for your state.