Superfund: CERCLA Section 104(e) Information Request Questions - Dissolution of Corporation
- Identify the state of incorporation of [company name].
- Describe the circumstances surrounding the dissolution of [company name]
including in your answer the following:
- the exact date of dissolution;
- the names and addresses of any and all shareholders at the time of dissolution;
- the value of all assets distributed to each shareholder as a result of the dissolution;
- the final disposition of all assets, liabilities, and shares of [company name];
- the identity of all parties to any transactions relating to or arising out of the dissolution; and
- the identity of all documents relating to the dissolution.
- State whether any business records of [company name] are still in existence.
If the answer is yes, state the location of these records and produce:
- all documents relating to the disposal of any wastes; and
- all documents relating to the disposal of any hazardous substances, hazardous waste or solid waste at the Site.
- Identify any successor corporations or other entities of [company name].
- If [company name] was a subsidiary of another corporation, identify such other corporation and state the dates during which the parent/subsidiary relationship existed and the names and addresses of that corporation's president, chairman of the board and other officers.
- Describe any asset purchase agreements, whereby some or all of the assets of [company name] were ever sold to any other entity, including the date(s), the companies involved and the terms of such asset purchase agreement(s).
Information Request Categories
- Information Request Home
- Arrangers and Generators
- Financial Subcategories
- Insurance Coverage Subcategories
- Owner/Operator Subcategories
- Superfund Recycling Equity Act Subcategories