Implementation Tool for the Miscellaneous Coating Manufacturing NESHAP
The Implementation Tool for the Miscellaneous Coating Manufacturing National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) provides guidance on performing inspections under Part 63 of the Clean Air Act (CAA) at facilities subject to 40 CFR Part 63 Subpart HHHHH.
The Tool includes applicability flow charts and procedures for conducting inspections of emissions points for process vessels, storage tanks, transfer racks, wastewater, heat exchangers, equipment components, and devices used to comply with the standards. The Tool also provides checklists for determining compliance with the record keeping and reporting provisions of the rule. These procedures are fundamental for ensuring compliance with the standards under the CAA.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Use a high-speed connection to download the following extremely large file.
Full document (PDF) (133 pp, 2.19MB) September 2006
Implementation Tool for the Miscellaneous Coating Manufacturing NESHAP by sections:
Disclaimer, Table of Contents, Sections 1 and 2 (PDF) (24 pp, 406K)
- Section 1 - Applicability and Compliance Dates
- Section 2 - Requirements for Process Vessels
Sections 3, 4, 5 and 6 (PDF) (58 pp, 892K)
- Section 3 - Requirements for Storage Tanks
- Section 4 - Requirements for Equipment Leaks
- Section 5 - Requirements for Wastewater and Heat Exchange Systems
- Section 6 - Requirements for Transfer Operations
Sections 7 and 8 (PDF) (58 pp, 892K)
- Section 7 - Requirements for Closed-Vent Systems and Control Devices
- Section 8 - Reporting Requirements