State Environmental Enforcement Training (SEET) Grant
A State Environmental Enforcement Training (SEET) Grant provides non-competitive grant funds for states to build and expand their training on environmental compliance and enforcement. States play a vital role in the implementation of the nation’s environmental Laws & Regulations.
Training is to be provided in traditional classroom and distance learning training such as webinars, virtual classrooms, and web-based courses using computer-based technologies.
- $300,000 for the first year
- $300,000 may be available for each of the two subsequent years
Eligibility to apply:
Eligible entities are state governments, state consortiums, Federally recognized Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia, non-profit training organizations, institutions of higher education, and quasi-governmental entities.
Regulatory inspectors, attorneys, civil/criminal investigators, and case development specialists, throughout the 50 United States will benefit from the SEET training grant. The SEET grant will provide a comprehensive training program on topics across multiple statutes. It is similar to the training program that NETI currently manages.
- Get the SEET Grant Request for Applications (PDF) (28 pp, 378K, About PDF) here or on Grants.gov
- Review General Tips on Writing a Competitive Grant Proposal & Preparing a Budget to assist in applying for funding opportunities at EPA.
- Submit your application by June 8, 2012, 5:00 p.m. EDT on Grants.gov, CDFA #66.709. If your organization is unable to use Grants.gov, contact Arthur Horowitz (firstname.lastname@example.org)at NETI for instructions.
SEET Grant Application
Due Date: June 8, 2012, 5:00 pm EDT