CROMERR 101: Fundamentals for States, Tribes, and Local Governments
Lesson 5: CROMERR-Compliant Electronic Reporting
This lesson describes the legal, system, and procedural requirements for CROMERR-compliant reporting.
Topics covered in this lesson include:
- Valid electronic signature requirements
- Requirements for systems that receive electronic reports
- Requirements for receiving any electronic report
- Requirements for receiving electronic reports that include electronic signatures
- Additional enforcement-related requirements
This lesson describes the various requirements as they are articulated in CROMERR.