CUPSS is a free, easy-to-use, asset management tool for small drinking water and wastewater utilities. CUPSS provides a simple, comprehensive approach based on EPA's highly successful Simple Tools for Effective Performance (STEP) Guide series. Use CUPSS to help you develop
- A record of your assets
- A schedule of required tasks
- An understanding of your financial situation
- A tailored asset management plan
This Web site is designed for CUPSS users, trainers and all others involved with small drinking water or wastewater utilities. Information is presented on the following topics:
- Basic Information - Learn how CUPSS is designed, how it works and what it can do for you.
- Frequent Questions - Get quick answers about the CUPSS application, training and whether CUPSS is right for you.
- Case Studies - Read about the experiences of small drinking water and wastewater utilities as they take on the challenge of asset management.
- CUPSS Software - Download a copy of the CUPSS application or request a copy of the installation CD. You can also register as a CUPSS user to receive updates and notification of training opportunities.
- Resources - Find help as a CUPSS user or trainer in the form of CUPSS documentation, useful websites and promotional material.
- Training Events - Find training events in your area and sign up for upcoming EPA webcasts.
- CUPSS Glossary - Search for common CUPSS terms.