Developer Central Links
Third-Party Apps Disclaimer
EPA cannot attest to the accuracy of the information provided by third-party apps described on and linked from the Developer Central website. Linking to these third-party apps does not constitute an endorsement by EPA or any of its employees of the apps themselves, the sponsors of the apps, or the information presented in the apps.
EPA reserves the right to remove any and all material related to third-party apps from the Developer Central website at any time and without prior notice.
For EPA to consider highlighting a third-party environmental app on the Developer Central website, the following criteria must be met:
- The app must include EPA data
- The app must present EPA data and content in an unbiased and fair manner
- The app must be free to the public
- The app must not include any solicitation or opportunity to buy products or services
- The app must not advocate for or against any partisan political party, candidate, or group
- The primary purpose of the app must not be to request contributions or donations nor to engage in fundraising
While it is not a requirement for inclusion on the Developer Central website, apps that are open source will be given preference.